handmade me...

my camera is very very personal to me..m not very attached to it per say but it has been a companion for more than 3 years now! I love it...it absolutely is what i need to express myself or capture things as i see.

a friend always tells me that i make a things look better than they actually are...i think that is only possible because of this dear darling...it came in my life as a tool but today i think it is much more than that!

i am not very possessive about it but i recently realized that it speaks about me, resonates with me and more that anything else holds a persona of itself...so when i got bored of the regular black strap, a rugged denim came handy to personalize it...

one weekend, one camera strap, patch of denim, needle, threaded something i love.!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She.

One of those days...

whimsical flavors!