yellow vignette


Pic courtesy : http://www.lovethispic.com/image/35656/autumn

Basking in yellow fairy lights, twirling on the tunes of departing spring my being sways on the onset of autumn...Gushed with wind into my premises, the fragrant hues of yellow lilies, pansies and alike...

Of romance, Shakespeare and vagrant musings, this autumn sure seems special. Walking, rather tip toeing, scared, scarred, my heart feels indifferent...to pain, happiness and alike...
Who am I...enchantress or enchanted...
 Mused, misused, my being is free to be a desire, a mistake and alike...

Despite of all internal protestation and external assertion my silent past, even quieter future leaves me with a beautiful today...coveted to do nothing but be afloat with this beautiful autumn, romance, sense of being lost on the right path and alike...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She.

One of those days...

whimsical flavors!